Price Gouging and 223 Availability & Discount for OSA Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDCGUNROOM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jack, I was wrong. I will get on here in front of everyone and say that. I shouldn't have said the things that I said and for that I am sorry. I sent you a pm to explain in more detail. But I wanted to tell you on here as well. I appreciate you going through the trouble of getting on here and doing this for us. It shows me that you are a man of integrity and are trying to run a fine business. I know that I made an a$$ out of myself but I will have to live with that. I hope that I am still welcome in your shop. I didn't mean for what I said to come out as calling you a liar. And if that is the way it sounded I apologize for that as well. Like I say in the pm, I shouldn't have said anything about it. I was being immature and threw a fit over something that I shouldn't have even gotten upset with. But I am a grown man and can admit when I am wrong. Thank you for calling me on it. So please forgive me for all that I said. And thanks again for writing this. And the next time I am in your shop maybe I can say sorry to your face. That would ease my mind.
Apology accepted, thank you very much. You are always welcome in the shop. I want it to be something we can be proud of, so good and loyal customers are a necessity. Stop by any time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom