Private Hitler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an old friend whose father sent him in the thirties to Oklahoma to learn the grain, beef and pork business along with getting him out of Germany. Walter joined the 45th and served in WWII with them, and lot of other things he did while he was in the 45th in Germany. I wonder how many others did the same thing seeing what was happening.

J

JJEH

If true, this story would indicate that Hitler came from a dysfunctional family. Wow. Just Wow.

He actually came from a very dysfunctional family as I saw on a tv documentary once...
The whole story about das dritte Reich is crazy... his plans to take over the world was just the master plan.

But he had his fingers everywhere... the tests on children - especially twins with blue eyes, his constructions and the plan to create "Germania" as well as the plan to steal the most valuable art from museums and store them in a booby trapped bunker.

Wait, there's more... he not only was killing jews, he also used them for hard labor (just like non-jewish people). He was the creator of the Autobahn. Also, the unemployment rate was 0% back then. Either you did work for him, were old and/or sick (so old and/or sick you couldn't fight and/or work), underaged or dead. If you were underaged you had to join the Hitlerjugend... where they began washing your brain.

Hitler was crazy... but evil smart in the same instance. He took control after the Kaiser died and nobody knew where to go...
People followed him and were hoping for good. But it came bad. He gained more and more power... look up his speeches on youtube. You might don't understand everything, but you see his expressions... you see how he can be very convincingly. He was the Fuehrer and he had absolute power.

With that said, he also had alot of antagonists within his own military. As well as alot of civilians were against him. Alot of people tried to kill him, but they failed... and got executed. Mostly right at the same day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom