problem with my Dad's fingerprints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your having a hard time because your prints are 'wornout"....put some Good lotion on your hands the night before your going, and put rubber gloves on over night.

.Note: Do Not forget to take the gloves Off ..Before you go to the Sheriffs office, they frown on that.... ;0

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the digital scanners would alert if the prints did not meet a standard???

Oddly, There was a girl getting printed before us who's prints wouldn't take. The scanner would not finalize or accept them. The deputy had to literally send her away and told her to try again at a later date.

I wonder what the deal is??

Murph

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Pop called the OSBI and they told him to try Canadian County Sheriff again, also advised him to get the corn huskers and use before next attempt. He went back last Monday so we are waiting to see if the Corn huskers helped meet the OSBI standard

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The older you get the harder it is to get good prints. You must go back to El Reno and try again. OSBI will only do fingerprints after you are rejected twice.

This is fact. We heard it from the Oklahoma County Sheriff and verified by the OSBI. There are no short cuts. Your prints must be rejected twice before OSBI will set up an appointment for them to take your prints. OSBI must accept their own prints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom