Propane price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just had my propane tank filled, ouch $2.89 a gallon, only thing good is it should last till the price comes back down this summer.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have pre-purchased propane from our supplier in the summer. Some companies will do this for their customers. It allows them to stockpile at lower prices and pass savings on to the customer. Drawback? If you buy too much more than you will use or if prices actually go down.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your price is still less than what we had to pay back prior to our retirement in 2014. We had leased a 100 gallon tank from AmeriGas in OKC and had them deliver it and fill it next to our RV. I think they charged us extra because they had to come by for less than a hundred gallons, and our prices back then (if I remember right) was at least $3.50 a gallon or higher.

We just had our leased tank filled on Wednesday, and I think the price was similar to yours.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have pre-purchased propane from our supplier in the summer. Some companies will do this for their customers. It allows them to stockpile at lower prices and pass savings on to the customer. Drawback? If you buy too much more than you will use or if prices actually go down.
I'll have to ask about that come this summer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three weeks ago here in AZ I paid $4.25 a gallon to fill the RV tanks from a truck that comes to the resort. In our travels, found a location that sells it if you bring in the bottles. $2.99 per gallon, so I topped off everything.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What prices are you finding to fill vehicles with built-in LP tanks? Mine has a 28 GALLON tank and I think I pad close to $4.00 a gallon the last time I filled it in Edmond.

Latest posts

Top Bottom