Propane Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just installed my 1000 gallon tank at my place. Bought it from Clint at W.E Allford and when doing so about 5 weeks ago I asked him the price per gallon. He told me $2.09/gallon. When I dropped off the check to him last week I asked again and he told me $2.29. I reminded him that you told me 2.09/gallon when i picked up the tank and fuel prices have dropped since. Went into how cheap that was, blah, blah, but said he will honor what he told me so pretty upstanding of him to do that.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to contract as well. My 500 gallon tank has some age on it and I asked the propane guy to check it out back in August. He confirmed it needs some new parts, so let it run to empty. I thought it would be there weeks ago, but still taking hot showers and cooking with the gauge showing zero. Won't be long until we will need to run some heat. 400 x $2.×× per gallon is discouraging.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my propane tank filled (I have a 500 gallon tank) had about 40% in it. I always fill it this time of year getting ready for winter.
Cost was $2.40 a gallon.
I was expecting it to be higher considering the cost of everything else now days.
Wait and see how high the price for propane will get if the Dems keep control of the House and Senate after the November Election.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Decided to call to set up time/date to get tank filled. THey had a truck there within about 45 minutes. Wife said he was super nice and helpful. Here's the receipt.

$2.09/gallon at 800 gallons + $1672 to fill up the 1000 gallon tank. Not sure if I'll get this price again so we'll see. My neighbor across the Hwy uses Allford. They apparently have a stoage facility in Mannford area.

1665019687776.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom