Public Restroom?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@retrieverman just curious is the area properly posted ?

np1.jpg

np2.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can understand that, and if it had been once, oh well. At this point, it’s pretty ridiculous the number of times I’ve found “evidence”.

For a while I thought it might be one of the guys that works at the feedlot across the road, but I’m sure they have a bathroom that would be much more private and convenient than squatting in my driveway. I also thought about a pumper going to and from the wells down the county road, but those well sites are a lot more secluded and private than my driveway 50+/- yards off a major highway.

Speed trap location. Does it smell like donuts?

LoL

I would be setting up a trail cam and posting pics around town, Fascist Book, where ever.

Unroll a roll of TP. Sprinkle liberally with ghost pepper powder. Reroll and hang near the spot. The culprit should be easy to spot, soon.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Ex wife needed to make an emergency pee stop once and I pulled of the highway to a long uphill drive going to a rural housing area. Saw a big tree and stopped.
She squatted in poison ivy next to the tree. It was dark and neither of us could have seen it was PI.
Now its funny but at the time I felt really bad for her.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only time I've made an emergency roadside pit stop was when my niece (who was maybe three at the time, but old enough to have been potty trained) needed to go. We stopped next to I-35 somewhere around Wynnewood and hiked over out of sight of the highway so she could have a wee.

If you want to know who's doing it, put up a hidden camera. If you want it to stop, post a sign that says "Watch this video on OnlyFans."

Latest posts

Top Bottom