Question for Conservatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering when the OSA Spin Crew was going to come around. Welcome, guys! How's the Dinglebarry Kool-Aid today?

Crap, I thought it was crap flavored day. Dingle berry is merely the essence of crap, and while half the calories and carbohydrates, not as satisfying. Call me when its crap flavored day.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to respectfully disagree...

To OP...why do you belong to a gun forum? If you vote democrat, you vote against your right to own a gun, therefore you should not own a gun...does that make you a hypocrite? Sry but I just had to ask.

You're nnnnn right? Romney is a worse offender of gun rights than Obama and our beloved Reagan stuck us squarely in the back in 86 and not to be out done that doofus Bush Sr supported the Gun Control Act of 68 and then signed his own ban on "assault" rifles in 89.

Republicans aren't anymore pro-2A than democrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to respectfully disagree...

To OP...why do you belong to a gun forum? If you vote democrat, you vote against your right to own a gun, therefore you should not own a gun...does that make you a hypocrite? Sry but I just had to ask.

Why did the prez allow the killing of LIVE babies OUTSIDE the womb while serving in Chicago Legislature? Since we are asking questions here, I wanted to make sure I was able to get mine in. http://www.bornalivetruth.org/jillstory.php

Why would 0bummer criticize Bush so harshly and then go and do the exact same thing only WORSE:

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/...ding-4-trillion-to-national-debt-unpatriotic/

As for Romney, if he broke the law, he should face whatever penalty is due...I doubt this milk-toast ever did much law breaking though. Romney has also been accused by the left of causing cancer deths, felonies, hating old people, hating dogs etc...It is the left sir, that has the double-standard here :)

crazy talker, do you really think every Dem is a liberal? That every Dem is anti 2A? Or every Liberal is anti 2A? Get real.

More crazy talking, the Prez allowed killing of live babies. Poop, he didnt allow it, he didnt encourage it, he simply listened to the person testify befor the legislature.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you raise Hell about Obama's birth certificate, but are mute on Romney's refusal to release his tax returns?

Classic double standard. So much for fairness. Carry on.

To be President, a birth certificate is required.
Romney should give his taxes.
Doesn't matter, I'm a conservative, and Romney can go to where the sun don't shine to meet his buddy, Obama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom