Question for military guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really close. He drives a blue 1992 ford festiva.

He told me " special forces" 3 times when I asked him what branch.

He also said he has never shot on a range that had a trench with people down range. They had to go down range to check targets after every volley.

I meet him for 2 hours after I was told about him. He requested that I call him Sergeant "blank"

Sounds nuttier than a squirrel terd.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one like that work for me in the bad old days.. He ended up facing fraud charges with the USG over some of his claims. My first tip off was when he claimed to be a part of SOG in RVN, and referred to it as Special operations group. Had he looked at my DD-214 he would have seen a line on it with a commendation from MACV SOG. I got my knowledge of what they were by doing my support function. They all claimed to be part of the "studies and observations Group" Snake eaters wanted to be as low profile as possible. All the wannabees talk the talk without knowing the details. It is usually really easy for someone who has been there to catch them in the lies.. If he can't provide proof, bill him for the full course amount.. Blitzfike (100% disable vet with a tan ID card...)

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if he has an active ID card it won't mean much. I've never met a spec ops guy that would go around telling everyone about it (and I was in for 22 years). If he's truley spec ops why does he need to take classes to instruct? I would just assume he's a civillian or regular active duty until you find out otherwise. If you gave him a break on classes I would ask what command he's with and get a copy of his military ID. If he says he's with a certain command I would call the base and as to talk to the Senior Enlisted person in his command to verify he is who he says he is.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao. You guys might be training the next mass shooter. Maybe he is above top secret special farces. That would explain no CAC card. Oh and btw I want some training for cheapo, for the community and all.

Edit: call me Sergeant*Gunnery from now on!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if he has an active ID card it won't mean much.

...but if he is claiming to be active duty, special ops or not, and he doesn't have an ID card then you can 99.99% guarantee he's a fraud.

I'm betting he starts making excuses when Cue asks him for an ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom