Question on AR.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwoo52

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that can build this, an AR15 chrome lined flat top for $750. 16 inch barrel 1/9 twist. Bravo Co upper. 6 position collapsable stock. Is that a god deal or good quality? I still like the .308 just dont know what kind. I will be buying in a week can an body offer ideas?
Thanks!

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if it has the collapsable stock I am guessing it has a complete lower?

Bravo company makes great parts but I would be very curious as to the other parts. Post a complete and detailed parts list if you can.

Still $750 is hard to beat but if it's built with dooky parts and doesn't run, a $750 single shot is pretty pricey.

jwoo52

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I will ask the guy, Im just not sure if thats where I want to go is with an AR. I really am a 7.62/ .308 kinda guy but know nothing about the Rifles that fire these rounds.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I will ask the guy, Im just not sure if thats where I want to go is with an AR. I really am a 7.62/ .308 kinda guy but know nothing about the Rifles that fire these rounds.

If its a complete BCM upper (with BCG), then you really can't go wrong - you could use the worst parts on the lower and that's just a matter of upgrading those later if you need to and you've still got a solid AR.

If you're buying for an investment, don't buy an AR unless you want to hold on to it for a while. They're down now, but the market is honestly so flooded, I can't see an end in sight for at least 6 months (possibly to a year).

If you want a semi-auto .308, then there are plenty of options out there, but its hard to beat .223 / 5.56 prices right now on an AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom