Rabbits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not has rabbit in years and the wife will not let me buy one, she is mean that way. Will not let me buy a duck breast to try either. UpTown has rabbit at times, all ready for cooking. Aldi has the duck. Sucks being married to an animal lover.
I havent ate rabbit since my grandmother cooked it 40 plus years ago.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I havent ate rabbit since my grandmother cooked it 40 plus years ago.
One of these days when I get some extra money :lmfao: and the wife is sleeping in, I am going to buy one from Uptown. I will keep it in the freezer until the wife is off running amok with the kid and have it for dinner. It is what I have to do with anything I like but she does not. Every now and then Aldo or Sprouts will run a good deal on large scallops, which I love seared in bacon grease or wrapped in bacon, but the wife can not stand the smell. About once a year I can get a pound and cook a few when she is gone a couple of times.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
One of these days when I get some extra money :lmfao: and the wife is sleeping in, I am going to buy one from Uptown. I will keep it in the freezer until the wife is off running amok with the kid and have it for dinner. It is what I have to do with anything I like but she does not. Every now and then Aldo or Sprouts will run a good deal on large scallops, which I love seared in bacon grease or wrapped in bacon, but the wife can not stand the smell. About once a year I can get a pound and cook a few when she is gone a couple of times.

Do.you have any idea how long it's been since I tasted garlic?? (Hint: The ******* with delicate sensitivities and I have been married over 20 years now. 🙄)

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Now that your doe's been bred once, if you're looking to keep them as pets, then they both need to be neutered. Actually, you should have done that as soon as they were old enough (unless you wanted to breed them.) I've had a Mini Rex as a house rabbit since 2014--I think we got him between March and May. This is Guinness:

Guinness Maximilian.jpg

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that your doe's been bred once, if you're looking to keep them as pets, then they both need to be neutered. Actually, you should have done that as soon as they were old enough (unless you wanted to breed them.) I've had a Mini Rex as a house rabbit since 2014--I think we got him between March and May. This is Guinness:

View attachment 230301
We are planning on keeping just the boy as a pet and are going to neuter that guy. Your guy is a cutie

Latest posts

Top Bottom