Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So to those that are siding with the BLM because its "federal land".... Do you really believe a government should have a right to property and keep it out of the hands of the people?

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So to those that are siding with the BLM because its "federal land".... Do you really believe a government should have a right to property and keep it out of the hands of the people?

If that is your belief, why dont you drive down to "your" nearest military base and just walk on in.... since... you know... it shouldn't be out of the peoples hands.....

Or maybe its a pretty good idea for the government to have the ability to dictate who does and does not have access to certain areas..... kind of a common sense thing...

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that is your belief, why dont you drive down to "your" nearest military base and just walk on in.... since... you know... it shouldn't be out of the peoples hands.....

Or maybe its a pretty good idea for the government to have the ability to dictate who does and does not have access to certain areas..... kind of a common sense thing...

Because I'd probably be shot. Government violence goes a long way. Same reason people obey laws; state violence.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't think it NEEDS to be such a black/white or us/them issue. For instance at one time BIA held indian lands in trust (still do) for the protection of the indian or tribe that owned it. Reason being they weren't educated in ways to keep them from being taken advantage of by other unscrupulous types. The national park system is supposed to be an asset and a point of pride for the public. What has happened is that the practice (in the case of indian land) hasn't changed with the times, the indians know best what benefits them now. And the whole public/.gov relationship is/has morphed into an adversarial relationship. That's on us for allowing it and we need to fix it because both sides are going to extremes.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! A government man through and through. I cannot condone the stifling of free speech, especially when the zone is a 4'x4' square that you must gain approval from law enforcement to enter. If the people stifle free speech, such as the Moore residents did last weekend, the stifling is acceptable.

As usual, in your haste to make it personal, you completely missed my point.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we have a growing problem with people who feel they are entitled to get something from the gubment for free.

I am sure I am not the only person on this forum opposed to this entitlement mentality.

Get those cattle out of there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom