Randall Made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My pig skinning knife is a Randal. I had a #1 with leather washer handle made in 68 for a while, but I couldn't really dive that blade so I sold it off to a sneaky pete

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Double Dealing... honest business is rare nowadays
I still haven't decided how much sketch I think this is. It is also technically possible that the knives had a reserve on them that the family imposed, but I figure that could have been communicated rather than just telling me that I was full of it and never bid. Win some lose some on estate sales. I did get that Leupold spotter I posted in the "get anything" thread there along with a great deal on a 20v Craftsman Bolt On drill with extra inflator attachment for like $15 NIB. But now that I didn't get the Randall I want it even more.
IMG_20220728_124434.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Used to have a 5 1/2 inch blade Model 18. Wished I still did. That’s the one with the hollow handle for survival supplies. Big bucks on eBay these days. Also had a Fireman model for a brief period.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I still haven't decided how much sketch I think this is. It is also technically possible that the knives had a reserve on them that the family imposed, but I figure that could have been communicated rather than just telling me that I was full of it and never bid. Win some lose some on estate sales. I did get that Leupold spotter I posted in the "get anything" thread there along with a great deal on a 20v Craftsman Bolt On drill with extra inflator attachment for like $15 NIB. But now that I didn't get the Randall I want it even more.View attachment 291899
It looks like an older Model 1 with a border patrol handle?? The sheath looks like a model 15...can't see the whole thing if it's directional or not. You want to see the maker stamp though...that'll tell you for sure. I figure probably 80's ish

Last edited:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like an older Model 1 with a border patrol handle?? The sheath looks like a model 15...can't see the whole thing if it's directional or not. You want to see the maker stamp though...that'll tell you for sure. I figure probably 80's ish
Definitely wasn't the newest. This was the stamp on it.
IMG_20220728_124447.jpg
I am not super educated on these to put it mildly so my guess on model might not have been close.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still haven't decided how much sketch I think this is. It is also technically possible that the knives had a reserve on them that the family imposed, but I figure that could have been communicated rather than just telling me that I was full of it and never bid. Win some lose some on estate sales. I did get that Leupold spotter I posted in the "get anything" thread there along with a great deal on a 20v Craftsman Bolt On drill with extra inflator attachment for like $15 NIB. But now that I didn't get the Randall I want it even more.View attachment 291899
tremendous knives

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Model 19, 25 & 27 mini here. Contemplating sending them all back for new sheaths. They were my deceased step-dad's and he kept them stored in the sheaths so the brass discolored the leather. But the biggie is that he wrote in ink pen on the back what model they were. I guess the embossed number wasn't good enough for him. I'm sure he'd been drinking when he did that.

At least I'd have some "beater sheaths" if they were replaced, but damn! The sheaths are as nice as the knives!

:scream: :cry11:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Aaah, that explains the grind. I was thinking that looked like a Solingen blade but didn't figure you had the other side. It looks like a Solingen fighter...mid 70s to mid 80's ish. That appears real. There are people way more knowledgeable than I. This is what you were trying to get but wasn't able to?

Latest posts

Top Bottom