Randy Brogdon Challenging Mary Fallin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not my argument but here's some of their reasoning

A fetus does not have a right to be in the womb of any woman, but is there by her permission. This permission may be revoked by the woman at any time, because her womb is part of her body... There is no such thing as the right to live inside the body of another, i.e. there is no right to enslave... a woman is not a breeding pig owned by the state (or church). Even if a fetus were developed to the point of surviving as an independent being outside the pregnant woman's womb, the fetus would still not have the right to be inside the woman's womb

Listening to that argument one would think conception is a spontaneous event completely absent any action by the mother.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Listening to that argument one would think conception is a spontaneous event completely absent any action by the mother.

Lol not since March of 1 BC

But the prolife libertarians respond
"Furthermore, in line with the non-aggression principle, the non-aggression principle says that you have to pay for damages that you cause. If you break a window you have to pay to replace that window in a libertarian world, and in the same way since you brought the child into dependence to you you have to provide child care. You are not obligated to provide child care to other peoples children, because you did not bring them into dependence to you, but to the child you conceived.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just don't see how another choice on the GOP ticket is a bad thing at this point. Mother Mary has disappointed me. Not to the point I'd vote for any commiecrat though.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like him but I'm not fooled by him either.

This.

He's definitely not a libertarian (either in the small or big "L" sense), but he's a hell of a lot better option than Mary Fallin.

Making it more difficult for one person to deprive another person of their right to live is not a libertarian value?

What is it to mandate that a doctor show their patient pictures that the patient does not wish to see, thereby resorting to state-mandated terrorism to hopefully curb the abortion rate?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the UN wants to abort children up to aged 3 yrs old...but it doesn't make it right. Even the liberal Dave Navarro said "If it has hands, it's a person"...I think people who can rationalize abortion could rationalize about anything; they are in denial like alcoholics and drug addicts often are. That's my opinion. We need to allow VOLUNTARY sterilization....if you are a crack whore with 4 kids taken by the state already that you can't feed, then we tax payers will give you a 5000.00, tax-free cash payment plus the cost to undergo the procedure. Then, there is no child that must have its little brains sucked out because of your irresponsibility...it's not the kid's fault he/she was occupying that womb.

Good for Brogdon for trying to prevent it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom