Ranger Point Precision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see anything about how short the stroke is? I LOVE my BL22 because I can cycle the lever without even taking my thumb off the top of the grip....just flick the fingers. Would be cool if someone got a centerfire lever action down that short or close even. (The throw on the Winchester 1887 and 1901 shotguns are crazy long).

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see anything about how short the stroke is? I LOVE my BL22 because I can cycle the lever without even taking my thumb off the top of the grip....just flick the fingers. Would be cool if someone got a centerfire lever action down that short or close even. (The throw on the Winchester 1887 and 1901 shotguns are crazy long).
On their website they describe shortening the stroke, but I don't know how much. I'll be doing more digging, but probably calling them would be informative about this also.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man that would be sweet. Thanks for sharing. I love lever guns. I have a couple 336s in 3030. The gun I learned to shoot on is a Marlin 39a Mountie 22LR built in 1961. Was my dads first gun as well.

It'd be fun to pick up an 1894 with a 16" barrel chambered in 9mm suppressed. Would probably make an exceptional host.

Latest posts

Top Bottom