Rasmussen: Statues of George Washington Need to Go/Removed Say Four in Ten Democrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1702179513716.png

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good idea, then eliminate the Constitution, all books that lend to higher education, jail all teachers, doctors, scientists and other intellectuals. Release all current prisoners, confiscate wealth, property and guns, burn Bibles, then incarcerate all who refuse to go along with this "progression" and send them to an re-indoctrination camps and if incorrigible, take them to trial within 30 days and execute those who refuse to change.
I'm sure that there are certain people in political office today as well as everyday walks of life that would go along with this if given the opportunity. Times have changed since I was a child and not for the better. I am not happy with the way Democrats in power have treated our country, they are not better than some despots a few generations ago that took the nations into a war to end ll wars. Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom