Ray Price has passed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
we saw him a few years back with wille and merle in "the last of the breed" tour. He seemed a little fragile, but i was amazed by how clear his voice was. Ray price was a real talent. back before nashville sold its soul for sexy looks and auto tune. Back when talent and ability meant something.

amen!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the great vocalists. Country and Western went to hell once the Western was dropped. It now sounds like pisspoor '70s pop.
I totally agree! You can mark the decline of Country and Western music from the time that someone decided you didn't need a steel guitar and a fiddle or two to have a Country and Western band. Now it's guitars and drums, lousy music and untalented singers--a lot like pisspoor '70s pop!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally agree! You can mark the decline of Country and Western music from the time that someone decided you didn't need a steel guitar and a fiddle or two to have a Country and Western band. Now it's guitars and drums, lousy music and untalented singers--a lot like pisspoor '70s pop!

Heck they are trying to nose into rap. :pissed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom