Razors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Double bit safety razor for my face. My balls get the expensive full Gillette treatment, because priorities
You Seriously shave your balls?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you
Talking about Rick? He just does that so his carry rig doesn’t chafe his tender skin
I will have you know it is not my legs I shave for my carry rig. I shave a little closer to home if you know what I mean. :P :P :P

Seriously I have been using these for a few years now with good results. Well at least when I bother to shave. Around $6

Bic Razor.jpg

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna try these but I don’t want to do a subscription so I didn’t do it. Have you shaved with it yet? How do you like it?
It's pretty good for a first release. The handle is GREAT, and I mean great. It's much more comfortable than gillette or Harrys .
The blades are good, but not on longer hair. I currently have mustache only because uncle sam says so, but I caught one of the longer hairs on the corner and it pulled. Otherwise the shave was smooth. I don't think it's a sharpness issue, but maybe a design thing that doesn't eat long hair well. I'll probably see what the next few sets are like before I settle in on a verdict. I absolutely will NOT be buying from gay Harry's anymore.

I imagine the pulling will clear up with future blade versions just like they did with Dollar shave club. Theirs had pretty rough pull early on too. As for the subscription, you can cancel it with a button push. No worries there.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daily user is Grampa’s old Gillette safety razor but when I’m feeling manly I’ll use one of these. All from my great-grandfathers back, the bottom right one is from the late 1700’s. View attachment 282629

I've always wanted to get one of those, but the majority of what I shave is my head, and I can just see the murder scene I'd create trying to use one of those on there. 😁

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted to get one of those, but the majority of what I shave is my head, and I can just see the murder scene I'd create trying to use one of those on there. 😁

It’s not as scary as you might think. A sharp razor and not being in a rush are key to survival. 😉
Hardest thing is figuring out how to come at certain spots.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been using these lately. Can’t beat the price and they look about the same as the dorcos View attachment 282628
Tried these, 3 and 5 blade, were OK. Got the Personna's that look identical but the Personnas's are quite a bit better and made in the USA! The 5 bladed Magnum last longer than even the Harry's did when I used them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom