Real reason Wal-Mart closed stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought i would add some more to this. I use a plan service called ISQFT for finding jobs to bid on and notice that walmart has posted a project for this store. For some reason i cant see the drawings but they are demolition drawings. 3 drawings. One labeled demolition, and the the others labeled Front and rear grocery demoliton.
there are only 2 specification sections shown, General requirements and Site work. In site work it talks about removing the flooring and ceiling tiles.
description of the job says "Interior demolition for a retail development in Tulsa. Completed plans call for the partial demolition of the interior of an existing national chain retail store for a future general remodel."
Almost like they are turning the building into what we call "white Box" meaning just exterior walls and roof.

edit- looks like the applied for and got a demolition permit from the city of tulsa #372193, No plumbing permit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom