Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Link to article below.

IMG_0548.jpeg

https://www.ps.news/opinion/letters...cle_1bb8b808-c60a-11ee-aa16-7fab724225fe.html

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not going to be anything but proud of a man that has the guts to stand on his own principles and not be dictated to. I voted for Trump twice but he's lost his mind. Biden's not any better but at least he's sane and don't compare himself to Jesus.
I have my own principles as well. I'm a Regan conservative and the party has lost it's backbone listening to an orange nut.
I'm sure I'll get hammered for this but I'm at an age that I don't mind saying the Emperor has no clothes.
Trump hasn't said a word of truth in 2 years. The proof is there right in front of people but they still believe, or pretend to believe, what he says is true. Just a little effort to check the validity of what he says, and not much effort, shows it's a lie. Some of his stuff is like it came out of a 3rd graders mouth. I'm not pretending it's truth.
It about time the spineless GOP realizes it and get back to the moral standards of the party that I love.
Now....lets hear the backlash from people that can mention any of the wild claims (please don't do the election crap. Stop petting that dead dog).
OK. This may be my last post but at least I have the guts to call a spade a spade without compromising my own morals.
Biden is sane?????😳

Latest posts

Top Bottom