Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, e-mailed him 2X. On the Friday plain, "I got the e-mail" came in around 9:00 PM, 6 hours after my e-mail. Did one today and took a couple of hours to get back. I suspect he's getting a lot of e-mail, and people are not happy with him. Also he's not taking any responsibility of the rumors and not saying what he really asked for, so I do not trust him. I do not trust the republican party either (the party, there are a few republicans I do "like") but they chose to censure him, so as weak as they are there is much to the rumors, I do not think they would do that lightly, but heck in this up is down, right is left, gay is straight world who knows.
he can't give you the answers you want - until it is released from the Senate to the House we will not know.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe just is something to let Lankford know that we are not happy about this. The Oklahoma state GOP has censured him already. We have five congressmen and two senators, and overall I believe two are okay, the others are just your typical RINOs doing the work of the establishment.
If there is only this thing we could do… like not vote for him…

;)

Last edited:

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems like if what this bill does significantly slows or stops people from coming across it might be a good thing [no one here has seen it or knows anything about what is in it] When Trump gets in he can make a more permanent fix. I would like to see the "stay in Mex" piece in it and stop all crossings not at ports of entry
I have checked into what is known about this bill and it doesn't do anything that Biden already has the power to do and refuses. I say to hell with it, not handing out billions to watch Brandon continue to flaunt the Constitution.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven’t really paid much attention to this thread but after reading what’s in the border bill, Langford’s a big steaming pile of dog crap. That worthless POS needs to get thrown out of office .
He has five years before he runs again for office, I’m sure he hopes everyone will forget about this. I won’t forget about this. I wish we could recall him from office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom