Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
F that.

Is there something in the water in DC that corrupts people, or are they just wolves in sheep’s clothing? It must be nice to go from running Falls Creek to being a millionaire.
I was deeply suspicious of him when he first ran.

With the Baptists backing him I figured he would get in, and I also figured him for a RINO. He has deep ties to the Baptist Convention, which isn't known for being conservative. He ran as a solid conservative.

Remember, his very first vote as a US Senator funded Obamacare.

I thought he was a RINO, but he could pass for a Dem. Now that he is senior senator, figure to see much, much more of him on TV.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0429.jpeg

The only screenshot I kept because my phone crashed while I was looking.
Not Lankford but he had a similar slide.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F that.

Is there something in the water in DC that corrupts people, or are they just wolves in sheep’s clothing? It must be nice to go from running Falls Creek to being a millionaire.
It's called lobbying. Free stuff, free trips, rendezvous with young sex partners, blackmail from said rendezvous....

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's called lobbying. Free stuff, free trips, rendezvous with young sex partners, blackmail from said rendezvous....
and that is exactly how it works.

Lankford has been corrupted, if he was ever clean. I truly believe he ran under false colors.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never yet seen an instance in which a politician could be as good an influence on Washington DC as Washington DC could be a bad influence on a politician.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The GOP isn't so grand anymore.
The 'Border Security' Deal Is Utter Trash, but There's One Provision That Is Just Infuriating – Right Journalism
lankford seriously needs to go. If the idiots in Oklahoma vote for him again, this state is gone.
That was the final nail. Removing all jurisdiction from the courts that cover the actual border regions and centralizing it all in the DC courts would guarantee we never get favorable rulings that actually protect the borders. :censored:

dc.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom