Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Brecheen also, and would gladly support his run. But, I would also bet a dollar that within 10 months of being elected, we would be saying much of the same stuff about him. That's the real national pastime.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, e-mailed him 2X. On the Friday plain, "I got the e-mail" came in around 9:00 PM, 6 hours after my e-mail. Did one today and took a couple of hours to get back. I suspect he's getting a lot of e-mail, and people are not happy with him. Also he's not taking any responsibility of the rumors and not saying what he really asked for, so I do not trust him. I do not trust the republican party either (the party, there are a few republicans I do "like") but they chose to censure him, so as weak as they are there is much to the rumors, I do not think they would do that lightly, but heck in this up is down, right is left, gay is straight world who knows.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The question still stands…who would you support to replace him, because otherwise it will be him against the democrat candidate and a half-time republican is much better than a full-time democrat.

Find out who might run,and then put time and funds into supporting that person.
We could pick a random member of this board and would be a better Senator.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I both told Josh Brecheen that he should run for Langford's seat when he comes due next, and that we'd donate to his campaign if he did. Unfortunately, he can do a LOT of damage between now and January 23, 2029. :(

Update: Still no one answering the phone at any of Lankford's three offices. If anyone gets anyone on the phone or gets a response from him, let us know!
This is why the uniparty picked Lankford. He was recently re-elected in a strong republican state. 90% of Oklahoma is asleep and around election time again, Lankford will say a few things about abortion, gun rights and taxes and get re-elected.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0281.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom