Recommend a new local bank or credit union

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midfirst or tfcu...both have been excellent to deal with. My parents have been with Midfirst for over 30 years and love em. I've been with tfcu for about 15 years haven't had a single complaint.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to use SpiritBank. They are a fairly small bank still. I only changed to Chase because my wife used it and I merged with her account. I wish I was still with them. Everyone knew my name and they had great service. I also have a auto loan through Oklahoma Employees Credit Union. They have been a breeze to work with any time there is a problem with payments they have been more then happy to help. Also you could go with a bigger local bank like Arvest, they have low fees for over drafts and are still big enough that you can get to one most anywhere.

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mid First is a great bank. The main branch is even open on Sundays if needed. They have no fees with a small balance and the people have all been great! The employees actually love where they work.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PNC Bank looks to be advertising in the Tulsa area so i can only guess that they are going to be coming to Tulsa. I really hope they put branches in both OKC and Tulsa. PNC Bank is awesome. For now I am BOK but if PNC opens branches in Tulsa I will be switching banks very quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom