Recommendations for a kids 22lr.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my 10th Christmas my dad gifted me a Ruger mkii stainless target model. That's the best gift I ever got. I'll never forget opening that box on Christmas day. We would go out to our property and shoot turtles. he had a couple of 22 rifles already that he introduced me to shooting with. 2 years later he got me a 870 20g youth model. I accredit most of my shooting abilities on those old days blasting turtles for 25-35yards from the dam.

CPT Gene Mauch

You gotta creep
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I cut down the stock on my kiddos Daisy BB gun yesterday, she did some plinking...and we discovered she's left eye dominant. Had her switch her stance and she shot much better.

Pretty annoyed with my own impatience, bought a righty 22 bolt gun the other day that was intended for her but probably won't be needed now, and of course finding lefty stuff is alot harder.

😤

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I cut down the stock on my kiddos Daisy BB gun yesterday, she did some plinking...and we discovered she's left eye dominant. Had her switch her stance and she shot much better.

Pretty annoyed with my own impatience, bought a righty 22 bolt gun the other day that was intended for her but probably won't be needed now, and of course finding lefty stuff is alot harder.

😤
I seen many lefty’s run a righty bolt action. Don’t be too aggravated. Kids are much better at adapting than we are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom