Refletching arrows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raymill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting into refletching my own arrows, I was looking at the Arizona Carbon E-Z Fletch™ Straight with 1° Offset, I use a whisker biscuit and was wondering if anyone uses this and is it good for a beginner.

Thanks

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are great and easy to use, i have used some other brands and styles and as long as your just doing your own a dozen or so at a time then its definatly the way to go. i use the right heli but i use a drop away and in your case using the WB u need the straight cause heli wont work well in them.... try it u wont be disapointed

torque

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned a Whisker Biscuit is the best hunting rest out there. I fletch my arrows with a blitzenberger(sp) right helical feathers with no problems tearing up my fletching. I set my nock dead level otherwise it will eat up my fletching.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They work great with my compound. I fixed the arrows that had torn fletchings, shot them, then commenced to refletching the rest of my arrows. It took me 30 minutes to refletch 12 arrows.

I just put a little more thought into using them on a Xbow. Now, I'm thinking they may not work, as the shaft rests on the track of the Xbow. With the extra height it would cause the shaft to come off of the track at a downward attitude, instead of flat. Its only a few thousands of an inch, but I can see it making a difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom