Reloaders don't forget powder and bullets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered some coated lead from Precision bullets July 3rd they still have not shipped!! Luckily I ran across 500 Berry's and snatched them up.
I have had 2 batches of bullets ship from them in the last week. 1 order was on July 22nd and the other July 24th. The latter being a case of 9mm the other was various 38spc bullets. Half of that order got here a week ago and he sent me an email saying the other half would ship in 2 weeks. I know he makes bullets in runs. So you can check his facebook page. Sometimes it will tell you what he is running this week.

I ordered some 38 bullets from https://www.cimarronbullets.com/ 2 weeks ago they took a week to ship and arrived in 2 days. I will say precision I have had a time or two that it shows shipped and takes a week or more to start moving via USPS. Sometimes I have his stuff in 2 days.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought 3 boxes of Berry's from their website yesterday. Ironically, the particular bullet I wanted was among the only one's left they had any stock of. Hopefully they'll ship soon.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have had 2 batches of bullets ship from them in the last week. 1 order was on July 22nd and the other July 24th. The latter being a case of 9mm the other was various 38spc bullets. Half of that order got here a week ago and he sent me an email saying the other half would ship in 2 weeks. I know he makes bullets in runs. So you can check his facebook page. Sometimes it will tell you what he is running this week.

I ordered some 38 bullets from https://www.cimarronbullets.com/ 2 weeks ago they took a week to ship and arrived in 2 days. I will say precision I have had a time or two that it shows shipped and takes a week or more to start moving via USPS. Sometimes I have his stuff in 2 days.

I am thinking there is prolly not a lot of call for 380 lead, Midweek or so I may give them a shout to see whats what.
They did show when I ordered 4-6 weeks so I am waiting patiently............ OK I am lying, that word is not really a big thing with me, hince the 500 Berry's boolits :blush::cool:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even with the reloading supplies I have on stock, I STILL feel guilty about using any of it so I can plink at the range. I think I'm going to start getting into air rifles until (if?) things get better in the gun world..

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even with the reloading supplies I have on stock, I STILL feel guilty about using any of it so I can plink at the range. I think I'm going to start getting into air rifles until (if?) things get better in the gun world..

I have an air soft range in the garage with a texas star and a plate rack and target stands. I built it to shoot airsoft with the grandkids, so I may have to start putting time out there too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I usually purchase my lead bullets from Missouri Bullet Company. I looked at their website this morning and they have a notice on the front page that shipping is delayed 4-6 weeks. I'm glad I was already stocked before the run on components started. It's going to be tough for the next several months, assuming Trump is re-elected. If Biden wins, we reloaders and shooting enthusiast could be screwed for years.
Get some casting equipment and some molds. It’s easy to do and the initial cost is minimal compared to not having any projectiles at all!

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a few boolits ..
sure regret not buying more plain jane ammo when I had the chance ..
got most all reloads covered ...

DSC09348.jpg

DSC09349.jpg

DSC09350.jpg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get some casting equipment and some molds. It’s easy to do and the initial cost is minimal compared to not having any projectiles at all!
See Post #9. There for awhile it just wasn't worth the effort to cast and lube / coat bullets. I was getting 500 9mm bullets from Missouri Bullet Company for around $35 for coated bullets, less for lubed bullets. Jeff taught me how to coat cast bullets with Hi-Tek Supercoat a few years ago. I was actually experminting with soft lead and Hi-Tek coating to see if I could keep the barrel on the 9mm from leading up with soft lead. It didn't work, I still needed to harden up wheel weight alloy to shoot typical 9mm velocity. Now that I think about it, Jeff still has my oven :D

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
See Post #9. There for awhile it just wasn't worth the effort to cast and lube / coat bullets. I was getting 500 9mm bullets from Missouri Bullet Company for around $35 for coated bullets, less for lubed bullets. Jeff taught me how to coat cast bullets with Hi-Tek Supercoat a few years ago. I was actually experminting with soft lead and Hi-Tek coating to see if I could keep the barrel on the 9mm from leading up with soft lead. It didn't work, I still needed to harden up wheel weight alloy to shoot typical 9mm velocity. Now that I think about it, Jeff still has my oven :D
That’s funny, Jeff gives you the credit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom