Reloading berdan primed cases.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So with ammo getting harder to find I was looking at all the berdan primed brass and steel cases I have lying around and wondering about reloading them. I have found a few places that sell for the same price as boxer primers and still have in stock berdan primmers since that is one needed item. I have read some articles on reloading but theyy are older as in 8 to 10 years old. Was hoping for some feedback about reloading these. I am not completely in the dark but would like to hear some recent experiences and knowledge from those who know.

Tools
Techniques
Problems
Type of press needed
Can steel case be reloaded

Ideas and personal experiences about this subject and reference articles would be great. I am sure there are others thinking the same thing.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. I know about decapping with water. Another question is ai what about priming with berdan primers? What issues would I run into using them? Like will they work in my dillon progressive press or will it need a modification?

Has anyone here on this forum had any experience with reloading these?

Latest posts

Top Bottom