Reloading Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did I miss something in the original question?
Does anyone know of a club that has reloading equipment they allow members to use?

Nothing stated he needs to learn how to reload.

I was thinking it was for developing loads without driving 100 miles back home to roll some.
That is why i hand loaded at the range.

Maybe I should read some other posts the OP made. But on this thread there is just 1 post.

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents, if the original poster wants to learn, then could set up a face time call with some of the people here, or even could set up a video conference, like Zoon, Blue Jeans, etc. and have a class at a set time and day.
I'm the original poster, I was wondering if there was equipment that could could be used much like our Ham Radio clubs have entire stations set up for members to use. I was also hoping that there was a woodworking club here also that had a similar setup or someplace that let you buy time on their equipment. I have an entire woodworking setup in storage. I live in a High Rise condo and don't have the room here for a set-up. We moved here to help with the grand kids while our son is on deployment (he's in Africa where the uprising is taking place) so we had to make a few life style changes for this period.

Paul Box

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Terry,
I'm assuming that you are in the Tulsa area?
I don't know about the Tulsa area as it would regard to reloading possibilities, as per the woodworking you may look into the University of Oklahoma Campus up there, OU has a facility here in Norman called the Innovation Station that almost foots the bill on the woodworking shop and or club. It's basically for the students and staff, although they allow the public to use it as well. I vaguely remember something being said that it might be added up there a few years ago.
As per your son, we all appreciate the fact that he's serving our great nation and I as well have a son-in-law stationed there in Africa in the town of Djibouti.

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terry,
I'm assuming that you are in the Tulsa area?
I don't know about the Tulsa area as it would regard to reloading possibilities, as per the woodworking you may look into the University of Oklahoma Campus up there, OU has a facility here in Norman called the Innovation Station that almost foots the bill on the woodworking shop and or club. It's basically for the students and staff, although they allow the public to use it as well. I vaguely remember something being said that it might be added up there a few years ago.
As per your son, we all appreciate the fact that he's serving our great nation and I as well have a son-in-law stationed there in Africa in the town of Djibouti.
Thanks for the info I'll look into that and let your son-in-law know that we appreciate the sacrifice he is making on our behalf.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in a High Rise condo and don't have the room here for a set-up.
At one time while in a situation of no room to set up a loading bench.

I loaded while sitting on the bed using my press like a hand press on my lap / leg.

I have saw some youtubers make videos loading at the dining room table in their trailer too!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not letting any rando touch my reloading equipment. The first time they hot charge something and blow their irreplaceable 200 million dollar gun up they'll be suing me saying it was my equipment and not their error.
That is what I was thinking. Liability out the wazoo. Just the insurance would be cost prohibitive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom