Remo Williams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I watched the film. Read “The Destroyer” paperback book series, back in the late 1970s’. Along with “The Executioner” and “The Survivalist”, on thru the 1980s’. The Reagan administration years. Very entertaining. Was disappointed in the screen play, script writing, casting of the Sinanju master, Chiun. Hiring Caucasian actors to play Asian characters.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember it but had forgotten it until you posted this...you can also ad the movie TANK with James Garner to the list of other forgotten movies to watch. Maybe we need a "forgotten movies" thread.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was cool in the 1980's the books were better, I also liked all the awesome Chuck Norris flicks , The A Team and Rip Tide ...

I liked Magnum better than any show on TV; Did You See the Sunrise was about as gritty as it could get back then.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was cool in the 1980's the books were better, I also liked all the awesome Chuck Norris flicks , The A Team and Rip Tide ...

I liked Magnum better than any show on TV; Did You See the Sunrise was about as gritty as it could get back then.

Always liked Bo Svenson (Ivan)

Latest posts

Top Bottom