Remo Williams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes but that is not saying much.
True that. It’s not going to be mistaken for Casablanca or The Longest Day, but it’s an entertaining way to spend a couple of hours. Besides, where else would you gets such gems as:
Why are you such a pain in the ass?
Because it is the shortest route to your brain.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked Magnum better than any show on TV; Did You See the Sunrise was about as gritty as it could get back then.

The end of that episode is one of the all-time greatest in TV history, IMHO. Magnum is on GetTV from 5-7pm on weekdays; unlike most of the stuff that's on my TV as a timing mechanism, I have a tendency to actually watch Magnum while it's on.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The movie sucked but "The Destoyer" book series is pretty good.
Didn't see the movie, but agree that the books were pretty good, at least at first. There are some comedy elements in the gook. (that was supposed to be "books." Might be a Freudian slip.) Skinny old Korean dude who loves soap opera's is also the most fearsome and deadly warrior in the world. It was wearing out on me by about book number 47 or so... May still have a copy of Created, The Destroyer. It was excellent!

Last edited:

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not ashamed to admit I liked the Remo movie. I’ll bet it’s been over 30 years since I’ve watched it. When I get the time I’ll see if I can find it on Netflix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom