Republicanhack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made a great deal with Republicanhack today and he is a great guy to deal with and talk too. Everything went as smooth as silk and I am sure we will be dealing again in the future many times!:thumb:

:thanku: Jeremy!

Shucky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a smooth transaction today with Republicanhack (Jeremy). Product was better than described. He was even willing to meet me right after work, very easy guy to deal with. Would buy from him again ....... Actually I am meeting him again Thursday for another transaction. lol

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great deal with Republicanhack last night. Traded my G26 and a PSP for his G27 (modified) and several mags. The gun is in great shape and looks brand new. he was prompt to meet me where we decided and everything went just as planned.. Thanks a lot bro! I'll be figuring out a way to get that 642 off you next!

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you Jeremy for an easy transaction today, nice to meet you sir. Really excited and happy with my new Ruger! Thanks again for helping out my roommate with the bag too.

LittleNicky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made a suprise purchase from Jeremy after my friend bought a 10/22 from him. Nice meeting you bud, thanks for the bag! My AR and pistols now have a nice traveling home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom