Restaurants/Entainment in Broken Arrow/Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hunt Club downtown gets noisy with 80's cover bands on the weekends, lots of drunks. Pretty low key otherwise, though.

There's a pub in downtown BA the name of which escapes me, but they serve a good meal and have good TVs for sports. BA in general is a bedroom community, not much "to do" out that way - Brookside, Cherry Street or Downtown Tulsa have the "to do".

Main Street Tavern.
https://www.facebook.com/MainStreetTavernBA

Excellent food.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a pub in downtown BA the name of which escapes me, but they serve a good meal and have good TVs for sports. BA in general is a bedroom community, not much "to do" out that way - Brookside, Cherry Street or Downtown Tulsa have the "to do".

Main Street Tavern I believe and yes nice bar close to home for a few drinks and their food is all good. I've never had anything there I didn't like. I recommend trying their hamburgers. Delish!

Other good places for Mexican are: El Tequila(1113 N Elm Pl, BA), Senor Salsa(13447 S State Hwy 51, Coweta), Ted's Cafe Escondido (3202 West Kenosha St, BA)

Right next to Ted's is Leon's which is decent for "bar food" and some drinks.

Last edited:

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the input fellas. Lots of good choices in the list, and plenty I haven't tried. I have heard of quite a few good restaurants in the downtown area too, but have only made it to mcnellies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom