Restaurants/Entainment in Broken Arrow/Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. Moved to Broken Arrow recently and am looking for some suggestions on things to do/Restaurants to check out. Close to Broken Arrow is best, but I am up for any suggestions. Thanks fellas.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Los Cabos is a cool place to hang out. They have bands most evenings at the outside bar and the food is pretty good. For really good Mexican, try Compadres in south BA or Mr. Mambos also in south BA. BBQ, stick with Billy Simms its about the best in town. If you're looking for a good bar, it depends on what you're into, but downtown Tulsa has a place called, the Hunt Club, they have a quiet atmosphere with cheap beer and great food. Lots of heads on the wall too. Welcome to Town!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brady district FTW, Hunt Club, Caz's, The Valkyrie, Soon to be opening the Rusty Crane and the cigar bar for bars. Eats Hey Mambo. Brady Tavern Caz's Chowhuse soon to open The Rusty Crane, Fat Guys Burger Bar, The Hunt Club.

Welcome to the Tulsa area.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was told by a friend about a resturant just east of sheridan on 81st. Don't remember the name, but they serve chilean/peruvian food.
He said it was real good and something different. Going to have to try it soon.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lanna Thai, 71st and Memorial.
No more mr mambos for me after my wife had a 1 1/2" ROACH in her food.
Split rail bbq on hwy 51 towards Coweta.
Trang Le at 71st and Aspen.
Wife likes Chipotle at 71st by Target/hwy 169

udiablo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For chinese, try the Panda restaurant in the strip shopping center south (across 71st - Kenosha) of Reasor's......don't confuse this with that crappy chain Panda Express where your cook will likely be hispanic.

Recommend the Hunan Chicken, it's a little spicy tho.......and they have the BEST eggrolls

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hunt Club downtown gets noisy with 80's cover bands on the weekends, lots of drunks. Pretty low key otherwise, though.

There's a pub in downtown BA the name of which escapes me, but they serve a good meal and have good TVs for sports. BA in general is a bedroom community, not much "to do" out that way - Brookside, Cherry Street or Downtown Tulsa have the "to do".

Latest posts

Top Bottom