Restless leg syndrome. Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somarsmi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the help! I'm going to do a sleep study. I had a lot of trouble five years ago when I did running in long distances but have not had any problems until now. I picked up " animal pack" multi-vitamins and will do some other things mentioned.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was about 15 I thought I had restless leg syndrome because whenever i sit I shake my leg or tap my foot constantly. I would say about 85% of the time my leg is moving or tapping subconsciously while I sit however once I researched RLS i didnt fit that mold at all so im not sure what i have but it has to be something.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope they help.the quinine water for sure
another ,now lets not all laugh at once, is rum soaked raisins
soak a box of raisins in a bowl that just covers the raisins,no dont drink the rest , unless you want to
let dry , then take 4-5 raisins before bed time
I read it all somewhere, home remedies, or something, Ill see if i can find the book

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rum soaked raisins would definatly help ya
When I was about 15 I thought I had restless leg syndrome because whenever i sit I shake my leg or tap my foot constantly. I would say about 85% of the time my leg is moving or tapping subconsciously while I sit however once I researched RLS i didnt fit that mold at all so im not sure what i have but it has to be something.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

The above is annoying, but it's NOT RLS. Restless leg is SO hard to describe. You lying in bed, just about asleep... then it hits you. You HAVE to move your legs. It feels like they are trying to turn inside out. Unbelievably frustrating!

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+ 1 on CPAP therapy. Uncomfortable at first, but you get used to it and the deep sleep really makes a difference. Try to get one with a humidifier for dry winter months and use a product called Ayr to lubricate your nasal lining if they are dry. I can get by with 6 hours of sleep and feel totally rested, whereas before CPAP, I was tired all the time. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom