Retired officer working security dies after robbery shooting in Bay Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A retired police officer who was working security for a California TV station covering the recent smash n grab robberies, has died after being shot last week.
"Kevin Nishita, was shot in the abdomen during an attempted robbery of KRON-TV’s camera equipment near downtown Oakland on Wednesday...
He was employed as an armed guard for Star Protection Agency and provided security for local reporters...
No arrests have been made, however cops are offering a reward of $32,500 for information that leads to the arrest of Nishita’s killer."

May he Rest In Peace.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/27/retired-cop-fatally-shot-in-robbery-of-oakland-tv-stations-equipment/

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard some of the fake news, are calling for justice and put up a good chunk of monies as a reward. I hope when ever the find the one who do this they send him free on 1,000 bail. I bet the head will explode.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they catch the person that did it and make an example out of them. This nonsense of smash and grab theft has to end, no one is safe shopping if it isn't eliminated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom