Right or Wrong: FFL and OSA members opinions needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right or Wrong?

• Right

Votes: 167 91.8%
  • Wrong

Votes: 15 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you did well, Sir. There are a number of folks out there that would like such a weapon for home defense, not to flip as a profit. Shoot, if I had the cash, I'd try to buy it since I don't have that caliber of firearm. However, I feel it would better go to someone who may not be a big collector of firearms but who REALLY wants it for himself.

Kudos!!

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd give you a standing ovation if I could.

If individuals would stop buying up all the rifles at retail and flipping them, things would get back to normal.

Here's what I'm doing; If I don't NEED it, I'm not buying it. Period. If folks would stop buying things they don't NEED, the silliness would end.
This. ^
I'll be a "hater", to a POS that would try to profit off of someone's goodwill, absolutely.
And that. ^

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to follow the crowd, but I agree with all that has been said. You certainly have the right to sell as you wish. The potential buyer is also free to do as he wishes, but the free market system works best when we refuse to pay prices we feel are out of line. The current situation is only a result of poor judgement (my opinion only) on the part of consumers buying out of fear instead of common sense. So final word.....Ya Done Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom