Right views on Illegal Immigration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EXACTLY,,,,our biggest export since the 70's has been prosperity.....all of you that chime in on the idea that 2 or more families should share the same house - that we should lower our expectations to meet those of the illegals....why don't you do it ???? must be because you're special....the income of those that work for a living has fallen behind prices by twice....a working man now makes 1/2 the amount he used to (when measured by purchasing power)...the illegals drive the new 40,000.00 trucks because they don't pay rent - utilities - or buy groceries....don't pay medical.....don't even pay for college for their kids...they just make money...send some back to Mexico and pocket the rest....all the while the rich get richer....disgusting - as only unbridled greed can be....

Amen!!! I've been preaching this for years! One of these days they'll listen but by then it will be too late.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That property of mine taken without permission is long gone. I'm certain it will never be returned and have planned my finances accordingly to compensate so as not to be dependent on the theives who took what was mine in my future years.

Why don't you just take it back?

Just to confirm, you've renounced your U.S. citizenship, destroyed your birth certificate and SS card, don't have a driver's license and don't file taxes, correct? :anyone:

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Secure the border first, immigration policy second. We likely need a guest worker program.

This idea of having an open border is ridiculous, they created/tolerated their current system of corruption and death. To think they'll do anything different here is mind blowingly stupid.

Oh, and boycott Mexican made products and labor until they secure their side of the border, everyone understands money or the lack thereof.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shut off the tap. Kill welfare. Start by executing the directors of the Import Export Bank for treason. No more government handouts for corporations or people. No more National Endowment for the Arts, student aid, scientific grants. If you build your house on a flood plain, no FEMA to help you rebuild your house, on a flood plain. Make people take responsibility for their own lives again. Make board members and shareholders individually and collectively responsible for the criminal and civil infractions of the corporations they have an interest in. It'd be an ugly, bloody, dying in the streets mess, but in a couple of generations, people would be working again. Humanity crawled up out of darkness and desperation, and in the U.S. we crawled further than some, but then we decided to coast on the accomplishments of our ancestors. Soon we'll have devoured everything we built.

Latest posts

Top Bottom