RIP G2 ammuniton..what is it with this stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neighbor showed me his new 9mm he pulled the mag out and kicked one out of the chamber. Was loaded with these. Asked how they shot? He didn't know ain't shot any...smh I imagine this is how most owners of this ammo is like this

Sent via message in a bottle

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this ammo would be more effective than the G2 but your going to have to worry about over penetration from the looks of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
why don't people start up the conversation about why G2 uses non standard sized blocks to do their tests in? And did that really say the .380 was a 62gr bullet?? Why don't they paint the tip green? it amazes me the amount of gullible people in this country. What are they gonna do when they go to defend themself and the round malfunctions? Good luck.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this ammo would be more effective than the G2 but your going to have to worry about over penetration from the looks of it.

That's some serious penetration. Kind of agree with the poster that its too much, and you can get the same result from a FMJ.

I'd like to see some .380 results in that same ammo.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this in the Lehigh Defense ammo and if you wanted something that is going to maintain mass and have a very large wound their maximum expansion would likely be better than the G2

Latest posts

Top Bottom