RIP to one of our own

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would hope we could honor him in some way. I don't know when he passed. If the services have yet to be done, can you give me the details. I want to send flowers or do something in his name.
He and I got to go shoot a few times and he got me out of trouble on this place more than once. I'm so unsure what to do or say

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only met him a few times but I liked him. I also think he had more to do with me getting my Indogen portable O2 than he let on but that is his secret I guess. He told me several times he wanted to go to shooting with me but we never got the chance.

How about a memorial Eat-N-Shoot? Maybe an anual event at his favorite range and restaurant?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only met him a few times but I liked him. I also think he had more to do with me getting my Indogen portable O2 than he let on but that is his secret I guess. He told me several times he wanted to go to shooting with me but we never got the chance.

How about a memorial Eat-N-Shoot? Maybe an anual event at his favorite range and restaurant?
That is a very nice idea.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Druryj memorial E-n-S.

I was thinking the same thing.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only met Joel once though his Pay It Forward exchange thread. Super nice guy and I think that thread speaks a lot about him. He took a 525 bulk pack of 22LR from me with the comment that he would take a kid that lives down the street from him to the range. I really enjoyed his posts. He‘ll be missed. RIP Joel.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/official-pay-it-forward-exchange.232190/

Latest posts

Top Bottom