RN pay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I'm seeing is the whole "only working 3 days a week" thing isn't all it's cracked up to be when you work nights. If you can't work those three days in a row, you end up losing a lot of daylight time sleeping before/after work.

No kidding. GC is doing 3 days on, 4 days off now. It sucks a monkey's arse ... :(

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No kidding. GC is doing 3 days on, 4 days off now. It sucks a monkey's arse ... :(

Heck, that ain't nothing!

Try this schedule...three 12 hour days on, three days off, ( sounds okay so far, huh? ) , then here's the kicker...three 12 hour nights on!

So in 9 days you work three 12s days, three off, three 12s nights, over and over, year after year.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, that ain't nothing!

Try this schedule...three 12 hour days on, three days off, ( sounds okay so far, huh? ) , then here's the kicker...three 12 hour nights on!

So in 9 days you work three 12s days, three off, three 12s nights, over and over, year after year.

Oh, I'm sorry ... around here "days" and "nights" is the same thing ... because it rotates ... And the days off change ... And I never have a clue what is going on ... I will be SOOOOOOO glad when he retires because the department excels at finding new and clever ways to **** with the guys ... And after almost 25 years we are, quite frankly, sick of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom