Romney: "Never Mind"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know there's a difference. I would rather hear a politician ADMIT he was wrong instead of spinning it as "evolution" of thought, like there's some moral or philosophical enlightenment taking place as compared to just being.... wrong! There's also a difference between flip flopping on an issue depending on the audience you're talking to and admitting a mistake. That was the point I'm trying to make.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry Hobbes but to tell you the truth I have not been following that manufactured crisis much. I have been more interested in the Obama racist lying crisis.

You know the one where he claimed that ad to NO was not given a waiver because of racism and it turns out it was given a waiver, and that Obama voted against the waiver.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry Hobbes but to tell you the truth I have not been following that manufactured crisis much. I have been more interested in the Obama racist lying crisis.

You know the one where he claimed that ad to NO was not given a waiver because of racism and it turns out it was given a waiver, and that Obama voted against the waiver.

You disappoint me.

Here I thought you were smart enough to figure out where Mitt is headed with this mea culpa and all you have is another Obama insult.:blahblah:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't think Romney is ever that straightforward and direct in his speech do you?
He's gonna do a summersault and turn that around again and then where will you be?

In the same place as all the idiot Obama supporters. Instead of Obama manning up and admitting he lost the debate, his answer, "Romeny lied". That's what a debate is for. If Romney lied then Obama should have been smart enough and intelligent enough to call him out on it.

Romney publicly admitted he was wrong. Obama never well. If you want a douche bag like Obama to drive our country into the ground then by all means support him and vote for him. I wouldn't give him the time of day. He's an idiot.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the same place as all the idiot Obama supporters. Instead of Obama manning up and admitting he lost the debate, his answer, "Romeny lied". That's what a debate is for. If Romney lied then Obama should have been smart enough and intelligent enough to call him out on it.

Romney publicly admitted he was wrong. Obama never well. If you want a douche bag like Obama to drive our country into the ground then by all means support him and vote for him. I wouldn't give him the time of day. He's an idiot.
That was this week.
Next week is a completely different story however.

You heard it here first.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Personally I think the only reason he said he was wrong is because he had no proof of what else he was saying at the time. What context the comments came from. No one else had video and the one posted conveniently cut out at just the right time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom