Ronnie Kaye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ron was doing his thing on the radio. It was the 9th of October. He made a statement it was Columbus Day and Indigenous people Day. Said he did not know what indigenous people day was and didn't care. They called him in and let him go.
Complete BS.

Last edited:

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Foreman Scotty carried a Colt SAA in .44 Special,,,
It wasn't just a prop and he personally owned the gun.

Now having said that,,,
I'm dealing from a memory that's 61 years old,,,
But when I was a kid in Circle-4 gallery I asked him if it was a Colt-45.

He said it was a .44 Special,,,
In his "adventure serials" he always had one armor piercing bullet in his belt.

Aarond

Dang but I get all nostalgic sometimes,,,
When I was a kid and an oldster told me stories about his past I was rapt with attention.

Nowadays if I try and tell a teen kid about something from my youth,,,
I just get a blank stare of complete disinterest.

Will these kids be nostalgic about,,,
An old smart phone?

When I was a kid I would often spend weekends with my grandparents who lived on an acreage right behind the WKY studio and tower. All TV was live then, even the commercials. Danny Williams was the main personality on air and I think he swept up and took out the trash. My grandparents loved Saturday night wrestling and watched religiously. Danny of course was MC for those events. One Saturday, he was interviewing two of the wrestlers who were posturing, trash talking and trying to build ticket sales for a live event. One of them grabbed a folding chair and swung it over his head as if to hit the other guy. Unfortunately, Danny was standing behind him and got clocked in the head by the chair. It knocked him cold and there being no backup, the mic was rolling around on the floor and the cameraman didn' t know what to do. Finally, they cut back to the station and shoved some engineer in front of the camera to do a couple of commercials. When they cut back to the wrestling venue, Danny was revived with a giant bandage on his head and he went on and MC'd the matches. That was when men were men.

Latest posts

Top Bottom