RSV Sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear it's going better. NICU can really suck to have a child in. My son was 3 months pre and took a helicopter ride from where he was born to the NICU. Got to see him and was doing ok until milk was started. At least I had nine days as a dad. Cherish every moment you can with them.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear it's going better. NICU can really suck to have a child in. My son was 3 months pre and took a helicopter ride from where he was born to the NICU. Got to see him and was doing ok until milk was started. At least I had nine days as a dad. Cherish every moment you can with them.

Forgive me if this bothers you, but if you comment is what I think it means, my condolences to you and your family.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to check in Jan 7th for my surgery and will be in hospital for about 10 days. I may come up the day before so my wife and I could come by and set with him and give you all a break. I'll also have a ton of family in and out wile I recovering, and they would all be willing to sit or bring food and everything you (and family) might need.
Plus it will get them the heck out of my hospital room so I can have some peace.
Let me know.
Prayers are still going your way.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent for you and your family and the staff. My son had breathing problems when he was born and was in an incubator for days. Had to be transferred from the renaissance to Norman regional nicu. I’ll never forget that. I was scared to death. Hang in there.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buddy this kills me to hear. I can’t even imagine. Why this stuff always seems to happen to such good people I’ll never know.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When’s the little guy gonna get sprung?
Wishing you all the best. I knew the nicu nurses all up there by name so I know how it’s been for you.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this. Glad he is doing better. One of the triplets had problems with RSV and wound up in NICU a couple of times his first winter here. Poor little guy. It's hard watching them go through it.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They triaged him and O2 sat was at 72% so they brought us back immediately, while plenty of people made comments loud enough for us to hear about how they've been waiting for hours and they should get to go back first. Had to bite my tongue.

If you ever see any of them again, tell them 'ol Free Trapper said put it where the sun don't shine.

That really burns my backside!

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad he's out of picu. Man when I had to go go in there to draw blood from the little tikes it almost killed me. Glad he's on the mend

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom