Rudy's BBQ in Norman ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
#1 spot for ribs? Ken's Steak and Ribs in Amber. #2 spot for ribs is that little place at the intersection of I-35 and Highway 33 (east of Guthrie). I can't recall the name off the top of my head, but I know right where it is!

Woody

EDIT: It's "Johnny’s Original Rib Shack".

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In order I like Vans and Ray's but I was at the Norman animal shelter close to Rudy's today around lunch and figured I'd go ahead and try it even after several bad reviews here and elsewhere.

I ordered the $5.49 sliced brisket sandwich (they are not skimpy with the meat) and not feeling very sociable after my vist to the animal shelter I ordered it to go.

I went to my truck, took one bite and after a couple chews I spat it out and then got out of my truck and tossed the rest in one of the trash cans on their fuel island.

Hard to explain, it was very, very smoky and just tasted bad to me..........been there done that.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best thing about Rudy's is their sauce, especially the hot. Van's rocks, even though I have never eaten at the one in Norman; all eating was done in Shawnee or Moore.

Bad Brad's is the best!

Latest posts

Top Bottom