Ruger announces new firearm to honor the Wisconsin union strike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So non of the blame for jobs moving overseas fall on the greed of the unions?

LOL, you must drink that Kool-Aid by the gallon Shootin. Watch out you don't get bloated! ;)

Nah bud, you're just arguing things for the sake of argument now. You've made a decent point or two in the thread but now you're starting to throw away logic and good sense.

Feel free to have the last word my young angry friend. :)

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way to go Werewolf, cool story. If you don't mind my asking what methods did you use to keep paying all the bills during your hiatus from work? I ask because sometimes I think it might be nice to go back to school.

Job was moved to Singapore. Researched government education assistance programs. Found one called JTPA. It paid tuition and expenses if you were eligible. To be eligible your job had to have been moved off shore. you were interviewes and had to take a job assesment test along with what was really an IQ/general knowledge test to see what you were suited for. I was eligible. So costs were paid. For money I got PELL grants (free money that didn't have to be paid back) and student loans. The wife also worked. Took 2 years to finish up my degree at OU. Quality of life while I was in school went down a bit but not that much. It was worth it. Took about 5 years to pay back loans. the money the government paid for tuition and fees and the pell grants has been paid back 100 fold over the years because I now pay about 4 times a year in income tax (paid - not with held) what I paid when I was an electronics tech at Seagate. The governments investment in me paid off well for them.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I might step over the line here but I think(what its worth) the unions are to blame just as is the the times we live in. The world market and OUR GOVERNMENT being stupid and printing money like its wall paper. Do I think the unions are to blame soley, NO. But they are part of problem just like a lot of other factors.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I might step over the line here but I think(what its worth) the unions are to blame just as is the the times we live in. The world market and OUR GOVERNMENT being stupid and printing money like its wall paper. Do I think the unions are to blame soley, NO. But they are part of problem just like a lot of other factors.

Good heavens spamby ... why in the world would you want to interject logic and common sense reasoning into this ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom