Ruger announces new firearm to honor the Wisconsin union strike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_55c1a64e.jpg

http://capitalistpreservation.blogspot.com/2011/03/ruger-commemorates-wisconsin-teachers.html

:pms2:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good one. I know a guy who works for Folgers Coffee, now owned by Smuckers, who makes like $26.00 an hour driving a forklift in a warehouse. He's losing his job in 12 months because they are moving the warehouse closer to the port in Louisiana. He's in denial this has anything to do with the fact that union labor in Missouri has anything to do with this move and his job elimination. I have worked in Communications Engineering for 25 years and my pay is less than his for driving a forklift. I have absolutely NO sympathy for union workers!

webmogul

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved how one of those teachers up there was on TV complaining about how without their "rights" the schools or state could fire them at any time for whatever reasons. Boohoo! Welcome to the real world where the only people who get fired are the ones who aren't doing their jobs.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved how one of those teachers up there was on TV complaining about how without their "rights" the schools or state could fire them at any time for whatever reasons. Boohoo! Welcome to the real world where the only people who get fired are the ones who aren't doing their jobs.

Your kidding, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom