ruger's new lcr 357

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely, positively, definately in line for this one. I love my LCR and my SP101. I was wondering if they would be able to chambe the LCR in 357....I will definately be getting one......Unless I win one...YEAH RIGHT

:thanku::thanku::thanku:

Paulinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The SP101 revolver is a small-framed double-action revolver. Among the most powerful small-frame revolvers on the market, they are engineered for solid performance. Strong and reliable shot after shot, all SP101 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), making them rugged, reliable, and dependable. Available in .327 Federal Magnum, .38 Special and .357 Magnum. 5 shot capacity in .357mag. Unloaded the 2.25" .357 mag is 25oz. It is 8oz heavier than the lcr 357.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys think it would be better to get the .357, even if you are only ever going to shoot .38s through it, or is it better to stick with the existing .38 version, and save the weight difference (13.5 oz vs 17.1 oz)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom