S&W Sigma Trigger Pull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can be made quite serviceable by anyone who can do Glocks. I have done a couple and they are good, but I don't Smith for a living any longer.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried a friends Sigma and its trigger wasn't that bad, but I shoot a lot of double action revolvers so I'm use to a stiff trigger pull. I would try looking on the Smith & Wesson forum under semi-autos and I'm sure there is some threads on the best way to aproach lightening the pull. I have tuned the triggers myself on many guns just by polishing the moving parts and bearing surfaces with my knife sharpening stone or some emory cloth. I have shortened the hammer and trigger springs many times but I have a good feel for how much a spring can be lightened and still have reliable ignition and trigger reset. In the old days a lot of cops use to do a "poor mans action job" on their service revolvers. This consists of squirting tooth paste in the action then pulling the trigger about a thousand times then giving the gun a good cleaning and greasing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom