SA/DA 9mm question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Beretta 92FS's, one of my faves of all of my 9mm's. Double-action first trigger pull, followed by a single-action trigger pull for subsequent rounds, a safety lever that also functions as a decocking lever

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a CZ-75BD (decocker version). Eats everything I've ran through it, and very accurate. I'd highly recommend one. That being said, it's hard to go wrong with a Sig P226/229/228/225/239... You'll just be paying a little more. I'd try both if possible and see which one feels better in your hand.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Sig P220 and a CZ 75D PCR. Also owned a Sig P226 for a while. I know most don't care for it, but I like the decocker feature on both guns. I haven't trained much carrying "cocked and locked" so I don't trust myself with the light first pull with a round in the chamber on the 1911 style guns. I like the Sig double action pull pretty well, but I'm looking to smooth the CZ trigger out a little. The single action second pull on both are nice, but the Sig has a pretty long travel to get there.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S&W 590x (5903, 5904, 5906) series pistols are tanks and will fire darn near anything you can feed them. Magazines are also abundant and relatively low cost.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom