Sad Day at the House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Jimmy, I had to put down 2 Boerboels that were 12 year faithful family members..
www.twitfall.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_12_magnets.gif

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's a sad day. We're waiting on the Vet to come over to put our dog down. He's 15 1/2 years old, half Great Pyrenees/Border Collie. He is absolutely the most docile and sweetest dog I have ever seen. He's had a great life and has brought us 15 plus years of joy and some aggravation(LOL). Please keep my Wife and youngest Son in your prayers. This was my Wife's baby and he has been in out Son's life for 15 years of his 22 years.

Prayers! That sucks! We lost one of our pups 9 days ago. Still feeling it.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's a sad day. We're waiting on the Vet to come over to put our dog down. He's 15 1/2 years old, half Great Pyrenees/Border Collie. He is absolutely the most docile and sweetest dog I have ever seen. He's had a great life and has brought us 15 plus years of joy and some aggravation(LOL). Please keep my Wife and youngest Son in your prayers. This was my Wife's baby and he has been in out Son's life for 15 years of his 22 years.

I'm sorry to hear that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy knows he has my prayers and how sorry I was to learn that they had to put Toby down. Guys, please offer an additional prayer for Jimmys wife and son, they aren’t as tough as old Jimmy, they could use it. I hated to hear it when I learned about it. Jimmy’s good people, he’d give you the shirt off his back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom